And I heard “Sometimes, we make the wrong choices to get to the right place”.
Think about it, God really is not counting on us His Children to do all things right every time. He has a way of turning our broken pieces into a Master piece.
So just like ME, in case you’re wondering how your life is going to manifest the big dreams you’ve always had, I have this message for US.
● God is the author of Time, so don’t worry about your past.
● He is Alpha and Omega, so even the Future is in his hands.
● The Successes of others are not evidences of your Failure, so no need for comparisons.
● Begin now to Focus on WHO you truly are and What you ALREADY have (not who you’re not or what you don’t have.)
● With God, it’s never too late to fulfill Destiny. You just have to TRUST and WALK with Him. Moses (at 80) had a fresh start and made a trans-generational mark on humanity. (Remember Abraham also)
Yes, sometimes we make the wrong choices to get to the right place, not because the wrong choices were supposed to take us there, but because God can use both the good and the bad (right and wrong) and make it all work out for our good. It’s all part of His Grace.